Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: So it's confirmed... We are a fucked-up people

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Whyatt Thrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Us swedes that is... Hehehe...
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2002011661,00.html

    Exerpt:

    Euro's willy a real flop

    SWEDES were fuming last night after their country was depicted as a limp WILLY on the new euro coins.

    Brussels insiders are mischievously claiming that euro chiefs deliberately set out to humiliate Sweden for staying out of the single currency, like Britain and Denmark.

    The embarrassing image is the result of Sweden?s neighbour Norway, a non-EU country, being cut out of a map on the coins.

    0200201088700
    EU member ... Sweden on coin



    ------------------
    "Everyone's looking for something, and the absent somebody else who knows what it is."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Can't get it up Jan? biggrin

    Sorry dude, but you HAD to see that coming.

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    Herbalicious

    "By my deeds I am known, And I am known as Jack. Springheel Jack, Jack the Ripper. By my deeds I am known. And my deeds are truely bloody. I took them into my heart; Mary Anne Nichollas, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddows, Mary Kelly. And loved them, truely loved them all."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **checks contents of her wallet** LMAO!!!

    Cool, penis money once again!!! In Holland the fifty guilder bills had sunflowers on them and if you took a really close look the seeds were drawn as really small penisseususususussss.



    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Day-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    He's just jealous because he doesn't have any Euro's! *spends some Euro's on icecream* biggrin

    ------------------
    Princess, Having Had Sufficient
    Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

    I'm the queen of pantsless posters!!

    ~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...think of it this way...it looks like the Willy is about to piss on Europe biggrin
    Ink Pee

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Whyatt Thrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or, as I heard another Swede comment on the topic earlier; Britain looks like a giant load of sperm on that coin... biggrin

    ------------------
    "Everyone's looking for something, and the absent somebody else who knows what it is."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow... I want penis money smile

    ------------------
    ~These posts are for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.~ by D.A.N.
    ~Murder one I didn't know what I did
    I figured it out by murder two
    Murder three I stopped feeling ashamed
    This is me I'm going for you.~ by:dwim

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Suture-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    But still, it's a pretty big willy...

    I mean, are you a grow-er or a show-er?

    hehheheheheh...

    I want penis money too!

    ------------------
    Oh the toil a lie can bring. That quitters never know. But lies can be the perfect thing, if they never show.

    %%%Angel of Wanton Distruction%%%
    Spawn's Angels

    Suna no ashiato kuzureteku
    "The footsteps I leave behind vanish in the sand"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Whyatt Thrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's that? Money to buy penises with? biggrin

    ------------------
    "Everyone's looking for something, and the absent somebody else who knows what it is."

    [This message has been edited by Whyatt Thrash (edited January 15, 2002).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •